Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. Products, Services and Orders:
- You may order from us as set out on the Site. We may at our discretion accept or reject an order depending on factors including availability of products or services and our ability to validate payment for the products or services.
- It is your responsibility to check the order details, including product/service, pricing and your personal details (including your delivery email address), before you complete your order on the Site.
- We will provide you with order details, which may include an order number, an order ID, your delivery email address and a description of what was ordered, when you order and pay on the Site and your payment has been validated.
- A binding agreement comes into existence between you and us once we have given you an order number. No changes to these Sales Terms will be effective unless we both agree to the changes in writing.
- You can cancel your order at any time prior to placing your order .
- The products and services are sold to you for your personal use only, and you agree not to on-sell, resell or distribute the products or services to any third party without our written consent.
2. Price and Payments:
- You agree to pay the purchase price specified on the Site at the time that you place your order for the purchase of a product/service.You must pay for the product or services by one of the methods set out on the Site, which may include the Stripe© or PayPal© payment software platforms. Your payment will be processed upon receipt of your order. You must not pay, or attempt to pay, for an order through any fraudulent or unlawful means. If your payment is not able to be successfully processed then your order may be cancelled.
If your payment is successfully processed, we will deliver the product to your nominated delivery email address, as provided by you at the time of placing your order.
4. Discount Codes and Promotions:
We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes, which may be applicable to products or services on the Site, and must be entered at the time of submitting your order. The conditions of use relating to any discount code will be specified at the time that it is issued.
5. Intellectual Property Rights
- Intellectual Property Rights mean all present and future rights in or to any patent, copyright, database rights, registered design or other design right, utility model, trade mark (whether registered or not and including any rights in get up or trade dress), brand name, service mark, trade name, eligible layout right, chip topography right and any other rights of a proprietary nature in or to the results of intellectual activity in the industrial, commercial, scientific, literary or artistic fields, whether registrable or not, including all renewals, extensions and revivals of, and all rights to apply for, any of the foregoing rights ( Intellectual Property Rights).
- We own all Intellectual Property Rights in the Site, business, products, services and branding, as between us and you. the copyright which subsists in all creative and literary works incorporated into our Materials.
- You must not breach our Intellectual Property Rights by, including but not limited to altering or modifying any of the Materials, creating derivative works from the Materials, distributing the Materials to unauthorised third parties or using our Materials for commercial purposes such as onsale to third parties.
We strongly advise that you consult with a medical professional before beginning any workout program or nutrition plan outlined in our products, as not all workout programs or nutrition plans are suitable for all individuals. The programs and plans outlined in our products have been designed for healthy individuals with a solid baseline of fitness. You acknowledge and agree that we (MAREN TURMO) have no medical or nutritional experience or qualifications and cannot suggest which workout programs or nutrition plans will work for specific individuals. Ours products are provided for educational purposes only and should not be used as a substitute for professional medical, dietary or nutritional advice. You acknowledge and agree that there is the possibility of physical injury when participating in the workout programs contained our products. To the extent permitted by law, you agree to use our products at your own risk, that you are voluntarily using our products, and assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge us from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of your purchase and use of our products.